We’ve got a new visual uplift for the app, message request improvements, enhancements to Group edit functions, and much more in WOLF 10. Check it out!
UMB Level Up & Achievements
When you Level Up or earn a new Achievement you’ll receive a notification. Tap on it to be taken to the new celebration screen! Good on you!
Festivalisation is more than just a visual uplift, it’s a way of life. You’ll see new icons and colours around the app: on the navigation bar, Group Profile, User Profile, and more! Explore the app and check them out.
We’ve combined the option to disable/enable the Audio Stage into one section, making it simpler to get up and running with a Stage and Theme.
Stage Preferences (Auto Open)
The Audio Stage will automatically open when you first enter a Group with it enabled. You’ll see a dialogue box explaining the feature and how to disable it, if you wish. If you turn the Stage off, you can go to Settings > General to update them.
- When set to ‘Always’, the stage will always open when entering a Group.
- When set to ‘Never’, the stage will always be closed when the user enters a group.
- You can also set it to ‘Manual’ which will remember the last setting you chose.
NOTE: If you are already listening to a Stage through the Quick Bar, then your preference will be overwritten and you will continue to listen to the Stage that you have open.
We’ve improved the way in which you can contact each other in the app. Filtered Messages has been renamed to Message Requests. When you access your Settings (Home Tab > Cog Icon) and select Message Requests, you’ll find a new menu.
You can access it through the filter options on Chats screen and will only appear when Message Requests have been caught by the filter. You will not see this if there are no messages to review.
You can now Accept or Decline Message Requests, sending a notification to the sender that their request to PM has been accepted. Also, the message request sender will also see a status to let them know if their message has been caught by a filter and is awaiting to be reviewed.
You can choose from:
- Recommended (Default)
- You will find a description for each level of the Message Request when using the slider.
From within Chats, you will find a bar at the top, which you can tap on. It will show the number of Message Requests you have. You can tap to show the messages. NOTE: you will only see the Message Requests option in your Chat screen when you have message requests to review.
- Improved search functionality: Now when you search, you will see related groups (both ones that you are a member of and not) and contacts, sorted by relevancy. You will also have a section for your recent items (PMs and Groups).
- Much improved performance across sign in/connection, the Chats screen and the message screens.
- Support of iOS 13 Devices
- Improved Admin Action: History will now come through at time of action rather than in bulk upon resuming the conversation.